Speak to one of our expert team members on 0131 525 8600 or fill out our valuation form.
Romanno Bridge, West Linton, EH46 7DN
Sold Fixed Price £529,500
LAST ONE REMAINING : Stunning, high specification architecturally unique 4 bed detached home
Last one remaining:
A beautifully designed family home (approx 3075sqft/286m2, inc garage) set in a large plot of 0.28 acre, with integral double garage and uninterrupted, panoramic views towards Meldon Hills and the Pentlands, quietly situated in a small select development of eight detached homes.
The Cameron has been designed to create a truly stunning, light filled family home with 'double height' vaulted glazed entrance vestibule with steel and glass balustrade mezzanine level. With triple glazed windows throughout and new energy efficient, environmentally friendly 'Air source heat pumps' will ensure the highest of property energy efficiency.
The superb kitchen/family room, approximately 70m2, with full 2.7m ceiling height, double sliding doors to rear patio, features a double sided wood burning stove, utility room, separate WC, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, 2nd bedroom with dressing room & en-suite shower room, guest bedroom with dressing room & en-suite shower room, bedroom 4 and family bathroom. The fabulous first floor terrace offers magnificent views over the surrounding countryside.
Interior photographs are of previous Onyx developments
- Impressive 'handle-less' kitchen featuring glass splash backs, Quartz stone worktops, feature centre island and fully integrated Siemens appliances
- Feature 'double sided' wood burning stove to kitchen/dining room area
- Contemporary bathroom suites, taps and showers
- Heated towel rails and underfloor heating to bathrooms and en-suites
- Underfloor heating to entire lower & ground floors
- Tiled flooring to lower & ground floors with carpeting to first floor
- High efficiency and environmentally friendly 'Air source heat pump system'
- Triple glazed windows throughout
- Feature contemporary staircase
- Oak internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery
- Architectural design feature glazing & sliding doors throughout
- High energy efficient design
Romanno Bridge is a small rural hamlet, just off the A701 within easy reach of Edinburgh with the City Bypass approximately 14 miles away, which allows convenient access to the City Centre, Airport and Motorway network. The village itself has an excellent primary school, with a convenient bus service to the well renowned High School in Peebles. The properties are located just 2 miles away from the historic conservation village of West Linton, a vibrant and popular village with local shopping facilities and services including a co-op supermarket, bank, pharmacy, Health Centre, Post Office, restaurant and pub. There are a wide variety of recreational amenities available in the area including fabulous walking, tennis courts, bowling green and West Linton Championship Golf course. Straiton Retail Park is easily accessible and provides a wide range of facilities, including Sainsbury's, M&S and Ikea.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a larger, fully enclosed rear garden, with lovely terrace area, accessed via the kitchen/day room offering spectacular views to the Meldon & Pentland Hills.
The property benefits from a double integral garage with further driveway areas and off street parking.
© 2017 Simpson & Marwick