Simpson & Marwick acknowledge that the strength of our firm is the strength of our people. We recognise that the success of our firm is from the expertise and enthusiasm of all our employees. As such, we pride ourselves on being able to attract and retain the best employees.
Qualified Assistant - Residential Conveyancing
We are seeking experienced residential conveyancing candidates to strengthen our team within our award winning Property department. We pride ourselves on our expertise and exceptional levels of service.
We have an immediate requirement for a qualified solicitor to provide a 12 months maternity cover within our Edinburgh Office. You should have a background in residential conveyancing together with strengths in providing a professional service with a personal touch.
Key attributes include:
• Excellent organisational skills
• The ability to manage a busy workload
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• A can do attitude and professional approach to clients and colleagues
This role involves working closely with Partners and Senior Associates to handle a volume of purchase, sale and mortgage transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm offering a competitive salary and pension.
Please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Are you a highly organised administrator who thrives on juggling calls and tasks throughout the day priding yourself on making your clients feel they have had a premium service? Or perhaps a graduate with a desire to break into the property industry?
We are a successful property team looking for a confident, highly organised candidate who thrives in a busy, demanding environment. What makes us special is the excellent service we provide to our clients so we are seeking candidates who can show a real passion for delivering that premium service. No matter how many tasks you are juggling the client on the other end of the phone should feel that your entire focus is on them. You will liaise directly with clients, viewers, viewing agents and solicitors both by telephone and email, a professional and confident telephone manner is essential.
• Main point of contact for enquiries (telephone and email)
• Coordinating viewing appointments
• Arranging agent cover for weekly open viewings
• Preparing viewing packs and processing brochure requests
• Processing home report requests
• Property key management
• Taking new valuation/sale/buying enquiries
• Taking notes of interest and offers
• Assisting with making viewing feedback calls
• Assisting the property team with full administration functions
• High-level organisational and time-management skills
• Excellent written ability, including grammar and punctuation
• Client care and communication is essential, either over the phone or face to face
• Solid IT skills
• Experience within an administration role
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Experience within a customer focussed environment
• Ideally, some experience within the property sector, or a property-related degree
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9-5, with occasional Saturday cover. The role will initially be based Albany Street, Edinburgh, moving to our Property Office based at Howe Street, Edinburgh.
If you think you are what we are looking for, please contact Emma Louden, 0131 525 8537 or Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org.